Protecting our visitors and employees.
We are delighted to announce that we shall be re-opening on 4th July 2020!
At Armourgeddon we aim to provide a memorable experience with the safety and wellbeing of our visitors and employees in mind.
We have introduced a range of new Health & Safety measures that seek to reduce the risk associated with Covid-19 that are in line with Government advise.
Some of the measures set out below may be clearly visible to you from the moment you arrive, others require consideration from visitors to help ensure everyone stays safe from Covid-19.
Before You Arrive
- Please make sure you have pre-booked your activity and receive our booking confirmation. This now includes passengers on tank driving activities.
- We politely request that you refrain from visiting Armourgeddon should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with Covid-19.
- Face coverings will be required by all participants of activities. Please bring a face covering with you. Facemasks will be available to purchase on the day for a small fee should you require one.
- Please bring a pen with you to fill out your risk acknowledgment form upon arrival.
- We shall no longer provide tank suits to participants taking part in an activity so we ask that you wear comfortable, casual clothes that are suitable for the outdoor weather and conditions.
- Please be ready to make payments using a contactless card where possible. Cash will still be accepted.
- Visitors will notice information signs informing them of key safety messages and instructions.This will include all visitors using the hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- We have reduced the capacity of our venue to allow for social distancing.
- Visitors are expected to adhere to social distancing measures and in particular we ask that children are fully supervised at all times.
Social Distancing Measures
- We have introduced new arrangements for the application of social distancing in our museum and café area.Table and chairs have been reconfigured between seated parties and the café will operate a Grab and Go system. A one way system will operate around the museum.
- Our employees will monitor the queues to ensure social distancing is being maintained.
- We have installed new hygiene screens at our reception, shop and photography counters to help physically separate visitors from employees.
- We have introduced new capacity limits for our activities. Our activities are predominately outdoors which helps to reduce the risk of transmission to participants and employees.
Passenger spaces have been reduced on all tank driving activities and it is strongly recommended that you pre-book passengers if required.
In some instances group sizes have been reduced which will mean sessions are slightly shorter. The exact amount of driving time per person is not affected by the reduction in group size.
- We have introduced extra cleaning measures throughout the day to include high frequency touch points such as counters, screens, door handles, toilet flush, taps etc.All tanks, military vehicles and equipment such as air rifles, archery bows etc will be cleaned and sanitised between use.
- We have introduced hand sanitiser dispensers around the venue for visitors use.
- As with our employees, we politely request that all our visitors uphold the highest possible hygiene standards – whether it be when sneezing or coughing, through regular hand washing or the frequent application of hand sanitiser.
- Our employees wear PPE for a range of activities that they routinely perform. These include face masks, disposable gloves, eye protection and hand sanitiser. The use of such equipment and clothing by our employees is both to protect them and our visitors.
We hope these new health and safety measures provide visitors with confidence to visit Armourgeddon. Whilst every effort is being taken to protect the safety and wellbeing of our visitors, everyone should inform themselves and others of the risks, conditions and personal responsibilities before they visit.
We look forward to seeing you!
The Armourgeddon Team