For the ultimate thrill and a taste of what it may have been like to drive the military vehicles of a number of different national armies, the Military Vehicle Driving experience is the one for you. Chose from either a 2-vehicle experience or a 3-vehicle experience, decide which vehicles you want to drive and take to the track for this adrenaline packed experience.
Your choice of vehicles comes from:
4 x 4 Bedford MJ Track
The backbone of the British Army. The Bedford truck series served as the basis for a variety of derivatives including fire engines, tippers, flatbed trucks and of course as the powerhouse of military personnel transportation. Ever wanted to know how it feels to drive a truck? Here’s your chance!
BV 206 Hagglund
The vehicle that can literally go anywhere! Used by Her Majesty’s Special Forces, the Hagglund is quite a remarkable ride and really comes into its own on our tracks here at Armourgeddon.
Off to the Eastern battle front. This beast was used to detect chemical weapons by the Russian military. An amphibious armoured patrol car carried a crew of 4: the commander, the gunner, the driver and the co-gunner. Become that driver for a tour around our track.
The stalwart of our fleet here at Armourgeddon, the FV432 is an armoured personnel carrier mounted with a 40mm air cannon. Most commonly used in the transportation of infantry in the battlefield, the FV432 gives you a real taste of tracked vehicle maneuverings.
Make your choice of vehicle in advance or on the day.
2 Vehicle Package Specifications
- Minimum Age - 17 years
- Duration - Safety briefing, 2 laps per vehicle (4 laps total) approx 40 mins*
- Availability - Saturdays, Sundays and Selected Wednesdays from April till October. For availability on other days / months please telephone the office
- Driving Licence - Preferred. Must have the ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Extra Passengers - £25.00 subject to availability. All passengers also gain FREE museum entry!
- Spectators are welcome for a fee of £6pp which also includes museum entry.
- Maximum Height - 6ft 4' / 193cm
- Maximum Weight - 22 stone / 140 kg
- Min Height - 4ft / 122cm
* The activity is based on the completion of a set criteria which can vary person to person, hence why timings are approx.
GIFT VOUCHERS are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
This activity is weather dependent.
Terms and Conditions apply.