As part of a 3-man team, and with some guidance from your instructor, you will be transformed into an elite tank crew greasing the gears of paintball warfare! Each person learning how to drive the tank, load the breach and aim the paintball cannon fitted to the turret.
On arrival you will be issued with your uniform and a helmet to ensure 100% combat efficiency. Then you will be introduced to your crew, instructor and 'home' for the next couple of hours; 1 of our 15, turreted FV432 tanks. After a briefing on the vehicle you and your crew will take it in turns to drive around the World War II bombing range. First of all with the hatch open and then you prepare for battle conditions and try driving with only a periscope to see through! When your nerves have settled a little, it’s time for target practice. Master the art of aiming the 40mm cannon fitted in the turret of the tank and then test your speed and accuracy in the loader’s position.
After discussing some battle tactics, it's time to get the adrenalin pumping and make your crew proud, taking on the enemy in a Tank Paintball Battle!
Who will drive? Who will load? Who will aim and who will fire? Far and away our most popular activity, Armourgeddon is the only location worldwide to run Tank Paintball Battles.
This activity is suitable for individuals as well as groups. A maximum of 15 vehicles will operate at any one time.
- Minimum Age - 16 years
- Duration - Safety briefing, 1 lap driving per per person, target practice, battle brief followed by the battle. Approx 2hrs based on a crew of 3*
- Includes free museum entry!
- Extra Passengers. Maximum of 1 passenger (min age 8 yrs) subject to availability - £25pp. Please note that passengers do not get to drive the vehicles and they are in addition to the 3 full paying customers.
- All passengers also gain FREE museum entry!
- Spectators are welcome for a fee of £6pp which also includes museum entry.
- Availability - Saturdays, Sundays and selected Wednesdays from April to October.
- For availability on other days/months please telephone the office
- Driving Licence - Not Required
- Maximum Height - 6ft 4' / 193 cm
- Maximum Weight - 22 stone / 140 kg
- Min Height - 4ft / 122cm
* The activity is based on the completion of a set criteria which can vary person to person, hence why timings are approx.
GIFT VOUCHERS are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
This activity is weather dependent.
Terms and Conditions apply.