Tank Driving & Tank Paintball
Want to try something totally different and unique?
How about a Tank Paintball Battle?
The only place you do it in a 17 and half ton tank here at Armourgeddon! Experience the fun and excitement of driving tanks and other military vehicles over courses set around a World War II bombing range.
Incorporating Chaos Paintball and a wide range of activities for individuals and corporate team building activities and private groups.
FACEBOOK RECENT ACTIVITY
- We'd like to thank everyone for making our day fantastic... my wife and two young girls were made so welcome from the moment we arrived.. the whole experience was great. We'd like to pass on our thanks to the whole team ..even the d-day cafe was great and very welcoming... we will be back again ...many thanks from the morgan family.. what a great day, smiles all round! ” – Via website
- Thank you for a brilliant experience driving one of your tanks today. Something I won't forget in a hurry" – Via Face book
- What great fun with the big boys' toys! Tank driving and tank paintball battling. Well organised & our instructor/guide could not have been more helpful. Good job, thank you!"
- My wife bought me the tank driving thrill for Christmas. The weather was wonderful, but the rainy April had led to a muddy track which made everything so much more fun. I had a great time, and so did she just watching everything. It was very well organised and everyone was friendly and helpful." - Via email
- If I could re-take my stag do this would be the place that I would go to!"– Via Trip Advisor
- Southfields Farm near Husbands Bosworth, in Leicestershire, is destined to become the port of call for any self-respecting thrill-seeker” Robert Hardman, Daily Mail